Chief Information Officer
- Michael brings over decade of experience working in computing and thrives on challenging, high-energy projects.
- Michael serves as an executive advisor for a number of startups in the legal and financial tech space. He is an entrepreneur at heart and brings cheap football jerseys a full spectrum of business and IT expertise to any team.
- He holds an M.S.E cheap football jerseys in Financial Engineering, M.A. in Political Science, and B.S. in Applied Mathematics, all from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- His professional experience includes: lead researcher at a cheap nfl jerseys quantitative hedge fund, J2EE/Oracle Transportation Management architect at a logistics firm, lead cheap jerseys system administrator and developer for the Center for the Study of Complex Systems.
- Michael is active in the academic and research space and regularly publishes his work. Some highlights of ray ban sale his work are listed below:
- algorithmic trading and intraday volatility in Quantitative Finance.
- network theory applied to tax law in the Virginia Tax Review.
- graph theory and mathematical legal structures in Physica A.
- legislation and computational linguistics in the New York Times.
- analyzing the social interactions of been terrorists in Wired.
Back to Management Team