Eric Detterman – Chief Executive Officer
- IT professional with experience across financial services, legal services, business process consulting, web application development.
- Signficant experience in working with and managing on-shore, off-shore and hybrid development team.s
- Proficient in the identification and integration of third-party software into custom applications with a focus on popular open-source applications.
- Strong project management experience and management of both in-house and offshore software developers.
- Considerable experience in business process reengineering and business process management.
- Significant experience in the development and implementation of C#, OpenQuant, and Matlab based quantitative trading systems.
Michael Bommarito – Chief Information Officer
- Michael brings over decade of experience working in computing and thrives on challenging, high-energy projects.
- Michael serves as an executive advisor for a number of startups in the legal and financial tech space. He is an entrepreneur at heart and brings a full spectrum of business and IT expertise to any team.
- He holds an M.S.E in Financial Engineering, M.A. in Political Science, and B.S. in Applied Mathematics, all from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- His professional experience includes: lead researcher at a quantitative hedge fund, J2EE/Oracle Transportation Management architect at a logistics firm, lead system administrator and developer for the Center for the Study of Complex Systems.
- Michael is active in the academic and research space and regularly publishes his work. Some highlights of his work are listed below:
- A Mathematical Approach to the Study of the United States Code
- algorithmic trading and intraday volatility in Quantitative Finance.
- network theory applied to tax law in the Virginia Tax Review.
- graph theory and mathematical legal structures in Physica A.
- legislation and computational linguistics in the New York Times.
- analyzing the social interactions of terrorists in Wired.