canada goose coats for sale https://www.parkaverkooppunten.nl Canada Goose jackets online discounts.
As you may have noticed, our website has been updated over the past few days. We thought this would be a good time to answer some questions. This post should give you a good idea of who we are and where we are headed.
We’re a Birmingham, Michigan based mobile application development start-up founded by two entrepreneurs – Eric Detterman and Ron Redmer – that love technology and have spent their entire careers around it. We have developed web software, mobile apps, trading systems (stock, commodities, and currencies), photography systems, call center software, technology for the defense industry and many other things. We have personally been involved in pretty much everything related to the IT industry – software development (coding in most major programming languages and even some obscure ones), software development management (in-house, outsourced, offshore, etc.), hardware virtualization, ‘cloud computing’, advanced technologies, etc. Click here to view our management team bios.
Solid Logic Technology Inc. uses software and technology as a means to an end – it allows us to accomplish some goal for ourselves or our clients. We build software to do cool things with mobile phones, cloud-based web servers and other cutting edge technology. We try to align ourselves with the leaders in the IT industry – Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter, etc. We focus on bringing thought leadership and value to each client project. We have managed internal data centers before but don’t anymore – everything we do runs securely in the cloud so we don’t have to think about it very much. This frees us up to focus on creating software.
What is SLTI going to blog about?
We’re going to blog about quite a few different topics. We’re going to use the blog as a way to communicate things we’ve learned throughout our careers and some of the cool things we come across day to day. We’re going to have some posts specific to the work we do and some complex software and technology items for the geeks and we’ll also have a lot of things for everyone else too.
Business and Non-Technical Ideas
- ‘Lean’ start-up concepts (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lean_Startup)
- Outsourcing and ‘Virtual Assistants’– Business, Personal, Lifestyle
- How to improve the workplace with technology and process improvements
- How to work the same amount of time and get more done
- IT Industry trends, reviews and commentary
- Smart-Phone and Mobile Tablet Industry trends, reviews and commentary
- Common software development errors
- What works and what doesn’t work in software development projects
- How to explain highly technical items to people who don’t care about or don’t understand the technical aspects
- How to eliminate information overload (i.e. 200+ emails daily!)
- Software and business risk reduction
- IT software & service provider selection process
- Our community involvement
- New Technology – programming languages, techniques, development environments, virtualization
- Cloud computing
- iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry app development concepts
- Mobile app and web integration
- Open Source and proprietary software analysis
- Software and tool reviews
So far these are our ideas. If you have any other ideas or suggestions – feel free to drop it in a comment or contact us. Since we’re still making changes and improvements to the site, please subscribe to the blog so we can keep you up to date with our progress.